Roxas City is No. 5 in RP's Top 10 Cities; Makati is No. 6
Roxas City ranks No. 5 in the 10 Most Livable Cities in the Philippines, a survey in the internet shows. Whereas, Makati City which Sen. Nancy Binay says offers better services to its constituents than Roxas City, is No. 6 in the list.
The Top Ten, a website that uses a voting system to determine the Top 10's of everything around the world, posted "Top 10 Cities in the Philippines".
This means that these cities are the best cities in the Philippines which could imply the top 10 most livable cities in the Philippines, too!
So if you are thinking which city you might want to live your life and find your career, takes some time reading the Top 10 most Livable Cities in the Philippines base on the mob.
- Iloilo City is where you can find the finest characters of Filipinos. Ilonggos, people living in Iloilo, are the sweetest people in the Philippines. That's why city is also known as City of Love. Popularly called as Queen City of the South, Iloilo City is a fast growing city of the Philippines where multi-million investments are flowing.
- Bacolod City, City of Smiles, is a home of humble and simple Filipinos. Bacolod City is a gateway to the sugar plantations in Negros. Bacolod is also famous for top notch cuisines.
- Metro Cebu, Cebu is the center of commerce and industry in Visayas. Known also as the Gateway to a Thousand Journey, Cebu is one of the most livable and progressive cities in the Philippines. There are also many tourist attractions in Cebu, historical sites, dive sites, clean beaches and more. Cebu is one of the most visited cities in the Philippines by tourist.
- Davao City is a star city in Mindanao and the largest city in the Philippines in terms of Land Area. Davao city is one of the most livable cities in Mindanao, Philippines. With an extremely low crime rate in Davao City, it is considered to be the Safest City in the Philippines.
- Roxas City is the Seafood Capital in the Philippines supplying seafood products in different countries in the world. Roxas City is rapidly growing since many areas are converted into real estates, subdivisions and commercial areas.
Source: Gerry T. Pagharion